International wool mix for spinning and felting, 8 natural shades per bag, 100% wool, 100g (3.5oz)
VAT not charged (small business, § 19 UStG), plus shipping
Delivery Time 5 - 7 Business days
A wonderful mix of 8 different mulesing free wool rovings (combed tops) in natural colours in one bag, most suitable for handspinning, wet/needle felting, embellishing and doll hair (please view fiber lengths below). The white, grey and light brown tops are also suitable for hand dyeing. The wools are not labeled. There are:
1. Portugal: Merino, soft 26 micron, natural dark brown, average fiber length 12-15cm (4.8-6inch).
2. France: French blend, soft 26 micron, natural light brown, average fiber length 15cm (6inch).
3. Iceland: Icelandic blend, remarkably soft, 24-25 micron, light oatmeal beige, average fiber length 12cm (4.8inch).
4. Argentina: South American blend, soft 25 micron, natural caramel beige, average fiber length 12cm (4.8inch).
5. Sweden: Gotland, medium coarse 30-33 micron, natural silver grey, average fiber length 15-18cm (6-7.2inch).
6. Germany: Coburger Fuchs, medium soft 29 micron, natural beige white with reddish brown kemp streaks, average fiber length 15-17cm (6-7.2 inch).
7. Spain: Spanish merino, very soft 24 micron, natural dark chestnut brown with few white fibres, contains a small bit of veggie matter, average fiber length 10cm (4inch).
8. Scotland: Scottish blend, medium soft 29micron, natural mid grey, average fiber length 15-18cm (6-7.2inch).
Quantity: 100g (3.5oz) = 8 shades.
Material: 100% wool.
Easy to use for beginners.